It has been a long time coming but 2022 marks the year when renting in Wales will change for almost all tenants and landlords.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to secure your place on our packed programme of training on the changes that are coming.
We will be bringing a range of training to suit the needs of you and your teams. These will include short workshops, practical one day sessions and in depth programmes of training covering all aspects of the changes to come. Courses will include:
- Standard contracts - What do I need to know to support tenants in the Private rented sector
- Secure contracts – what do I need to know to support tenants in the Social Rented Sector
- Standard Supported contracts – a practical guide
- Repairs and conditions of rented properties – the new fitness standard and more
- Evictions – all change
- Joint contracts – the key changes
- The Renting Homes Wales Act – a guide for advisers
- Management of Supported Accommodation – the reforms
The full training will be launched from early 2022. To ensure you are the first to hear the details of the programme and to secure your place, register your interest (here) to be added to our exclusive RHWA training programme mailing list.
This Act represents a wholescale reform of Welsh tenancy law and the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants in Wales will never be the same again.
Register your interest via the form and don’t miss out.